Sparta Systems Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Mumbai , India | Apply Online
Company Profile : Sparta Systems – Sparta Systems is the leading provider of Enterprise Quality Management Software (EQMS) solutions that drive and enhance quality and compliance for leading pharmaceutical, medical device, CPG and other companies globally. With over $100M+ revenue, the company has a demonstrated track record of long and sustained growth.
Founded in 1994, Sparta has operated for over 20 years as the pioneer, innovator and thought leader within the EQMS space, with its flagship TrackWise and TrackWise Digital solutions serving as the clear industry “gold standard”. The company has global operations, serving a diverse and loyal customer base of over 400 companies across the pharma, medical device, consumer and manufacturing sectors in the US, Europe and Asia, including 44 of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in the world and 13 of the top 15 global medical device companies. Sparta Systems offers its customers a complete solution for global quality management needs, including the onsite support required throughout the project lifecycle.
|Details Of Sparta Systems Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Sparta Systems|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Business Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Sparta Systems Jobs 2020 :
- Experience working in life sciences, supply chain or manufacturing, or experience developing software solutions that support manufacturing or supply chain
- Translates business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases
- 3 – 5 years of Business Analyst experience
- Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests.
- Deliver functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to be used by Systems Analyst
- Drive sprint planning activities including story refinement to ensure successful sprints with clear acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate new functionality to business users seeking inputs on future direction
Skills Required For Sparta Systems Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of quality management processes for life sciences
- Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
- Employee engagement programs such as Sparta Gives Back, Wellness, Spirit Committee, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the world’s premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software
Documents to be Carried for Sparta Systems Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sparta Systems Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires