Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 | ECG Technician Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last date 18.07.2020 | Southern Railway Recruitment Apply Online @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: In view of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Pandemic, Southern Railway, Headquarters requires immediately ECG Technician for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai on contract basis for a period of maximum 03 (three) months. Southern Railway, Chennai Division has announced the new Southern Railway Jobs Notification [No. P(S) 268/VIII/Contract/PMC/COVID-19] on 07.07.2020 for 10 vacancies. Applicants who are searching Railway Jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration via google form on or before the last date 18.07.2020.
Southern Railway ECG Technician Notification & Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 online application form is available @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for ECG Technician. The engagement is purely based on contract basis for a period of maximum three months from the date of engagement. Candidates who are shortlisted in Southern Railway recruitment process will be appointed at Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai [ Tamilnadu ]. More details of Southern Railway Chennai Division vacancy, upcoming Southern Railway Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Southern Railway Chennai Division Vacancy||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Southern Railway, Chennai Division|
|Job Category||Central Govt / Railway Jobs|
|Job Role||ECG Technician|
|Qualification||10+2 / Diploma / Degree||Total Vacancy||10|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai|
About Southern Railway (SR)
Southern Railway is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. Headquarter is located in Chennai central and has six divisions. It started operation in 1951, nearly 65 years ago. Southern railway covers area of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and small portion of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has many factories, manufacturing units and sheds.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway ECG Technician Vacancy
- Applicants should hold 10+2 /Graduation in Science having Certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode.
How to apply Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of ECG Technician on Contract basis at Railway Hospital/ Perambur”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then make online registration via given link.
- Take the print of the online form for your reference.
How to fill up Southern Railway Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration via google form.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details i.e. candidates name, father name, dob, email id, mobile no, address & etc.
- Upload your photograph, experience certificate, dob & educational certificate.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.