Soroco Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Soroco – Soroco is committed to helping our clients be their best. Our technology enables leaders in the modern enterprise to discover hidden barriers that hold back their teams and customers, and prioritize and execute programs that deliver lasting impact, not temporary benefits. Founded in 2014, Soroco is commercially proven, built to scale, and deployed at global F500 leaders across eight verticals. Built on the principle of connected collaboration, Soroco’s AI-driven process analytics and integrated automation software powers true digital transformation that drives our clients’ ambitious cost savings, customer experience, and employee engagement objectives.
|Details Of Soroco Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
A Software Engineer (SE) in the SRE team will own multiple Product deployments and will support the implementation team in driving enterprise delivery excellence.
- Maintenance and support of multiple Product deployments running in different client environments. Automation of all installations, configurations and troubleshooting
- Use of monitoring tools like AWS Cloudwatch, Nagios, Splunk, AppDynamics etc. Developing automated monitoring scripts
- Identify bottlenecks, work towards removing recurring issues or automating the resolution
- Escalate issues in a timely manner and help with stakeholder communication
- Influence and create designs, architectures, and standards to make our product deployments more reliable
- Engage in capacity planning, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Automating system administration via DevOps tooling
Skills Required For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
- 1 – 2 years of coding/scripting experience in any programming language like Python, Ruby, Pearl, Bash, etc.
- Exposure to large-scale systems and systems architecture, and experience in building and maintaining product deployments or maintaining production systems
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems and exposure to networking concepts/protocols
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts, executing complex queries in MYSQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience on any popular DevOps tool like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Containers, etc.
- Experience in AWS / Azure environments and deployment in Cloud
- Knowledge of PKI, SMTP, Web servers – Nginx/Apache, Python web-frameworks.
Documents to be Carried for Soroco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card ( original and photocopy ) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.