Sonicwall Careers 2019 Freshers Graduate Trainee Intern- Technical Support BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA Banglore | Apply online @ official website
Sonicwall Careers 2019 Freshers Graduate Trainee Intern- Technical Support BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA Banglore
Sonicwall Careers : SonicWall, originally a private company headquartered in Silicon Valley, and a Dell subsidiary from 2012 to 2016, sells a range of Internet appliances primarily directed at content control and network security
Company Name: Sonic Walkk
Company Website: Sonic Wall
Wikipedia: Sonic Wall Wiki
Position: Graduate Trainee Intern – Technical Support
Job Location: Banglore
Eligibility for Sonicwall Careers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS
Requirements for Sonicwall Careers:
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics, Routing, Switching.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, HA (High availability), State Sync, Network Cluster and major Operating Systems such as, UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
- Experience in Enterprise network security setups and requirements
Responsibilities of Sonicwall Careers:
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWALL product lines via Phone/Chat & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWALL network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users on the Level 1 / 2 Calls on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Knowledgeable of SonicWall SonicWALL product line and related industry products and technologies
Apply Link : Click here