Smiths Detection Off Campus Drive 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Freshers | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Smiths Detection – Smiths Detection is a global authority on the application, management and manufacture of world class detection and screening technology. Every minute of every day, our detection and screening technology helps to protect people and infrastructure, making the world a safer place. Our goal is simple – to provide the security, peace of mind and freedom of movement upon which the world depends. We deliver the solutions needed to protect society from the threat and illegal passage of explosives, prohibitive weapons, contraband, toxic chemicals and narcotics. Smiths Detection is committed to fundamentally changing the security detection industry through the digitalisation of our products and the creation of next-generation digital solutions for our customers globally. These solutions have been designed for and co-created with our customers and work with our existing products and integrated solutions to enhance and augment security outcomes, operational efficiency and customer/partner satisfaction. We have a range of digital solutions currently and we are adapting a range of new lean, agile processes so that we can keep pace with the digital evolution of our industry. Smiths Detection is looking for dynamic, innovative and motivated software developers to be the part of its global platform and applications development team in Technology group. The purpose of this role is to develop, sustain and enhance our digital software and solutions. The position is based in Bangalore
|Details Of Smiths Detection Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Smiths Detection|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee - Software|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Smiths Detection Jobs 2020 :
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Ability to design and implement C / C++ on Linux environment or Windows Environment Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Preferred to have working knowledge on application development using MFC on Windows platform.
- Preferred to have Matlab or CUDA experience. Should have systems software background OR kernel space/driver software development exposure.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Proficiency in one or more back end languages (C/C++).
- Must have good knowledge about Linux environment (Operating System)
Skills Required For Smiths Detection Jobs 2020 :
- Good Academic background – in CS, EC or IS from reputed institutes.
- Keen interest to work on system software with a focus on design and development
- Any exposure to Linux, C / C++, scripting will be preferred
- Any earlier projects in system software will be an added advantage
- Very good communication and a team player
Documents to be Carried for Smiths Detection Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Smiths Detection Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.