SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 | Forest Guard, Forester-I, Stenographer, Surveyor, driver & Various Posts | Total Vacancies 1081 | Last Date 25.06.2020 | Apply online for Assam Police Direct Recruitment @ slprbassam.in
Assam SLPRB Recruitment 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has published the recruitment notification no [SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179] dated 24.05.2020 for the following posts of Forest guard, forester-I, Stenographer (Grade III), Driver, Surveyor, Mahut and Carpenter. As per the SLPRB Assam Police recruitment 2020 notification, totally 1081 vacancies are allocated under forest department in assam 2020. Applicants who are interested in Police Jobs in Assam those candidates can make the online the registration from 25.05.2020 @ slprbassam.in. The last date for online application submission of recent slprb assam recruitment is 25.06.2020. The job application will be accepted only via online, no other way of application submission is accepted. Applicants are requested to download official notification and direct apply online link of Latest Assam forest recruitment 2020 is available in this page below as well on official website (i.e) slprbassam.in. Moreover the eligibility of the recruitment as follows, Aspirants must have completed 8th standard, HSLC, Higher secondary (10+2), ITI, Bachelor Degree and age limit should not be more than 38 years. The candidate must be an indian citizen, ordinary resident of assam. He/She must have registered in any employment exchange of assam. Assam forest vacancy selection will be based on Phase 1 & 2 tests & Final Merit list. Selected candidates will be placed at Assam state.
|Details Of Assam Forest Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Job Role||Forest Guard, Forester-I, Stenographer (Grade III), Surveyor, driver, Mahut and Carpenter|
|Qualification||8th standard / HSLC / Higher Secondary (10+2) , ITI, Bachelor Degree||Total Vacancy||1081|
|Job Location||, Assam|
Forest Department of Assam Post wise Vacancy & Salary details
|Name of posts||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Forester-I||144||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||11||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest guards||812||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||35||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||28||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||01||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||50||Rs.14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
Eligibility Criteria for SLPRB Assam Forest Guard, Forester Vacancy 2020
- Aspirants must possess 8th standard/ HSLC/ Higher Secondary(10+2), ITI, Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have min 21 years age as on 1st January 2020 and maximum limit should be 38 years.
- Relaxation (both b & c): Upper age limit is relaxable as under: i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P). ii) 03 (Three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Assam Police selection will be based on First Phase test, Second Phase Test, Medical Standard, Scrutiny of Documents, Extra Curricular Activities and Final Merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- No other mode of application will be accept.
- There is no application fee for applying candidates.
Steps to apply online Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates should go to official website slprbassam.in.
- Find the advertisement no [SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179] “RECRUITMENT FOR 144 POSTS OF FORESTER-I, 11 POSTS OF STENOGRAPHERGRADE-III, 812 POSTS OF FOREST GUARD, 35 POSTS OF SURVEYOR, 28 POSTS OFMAHUT, 1 POST OF CARPENTER & 50 POSTS OF DRIVER UNDER FOREST DEPARTMENT, ASSAM”, click on the advertisement link.
- Assam Police forest recruitment notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Once you think that you’re eligible to apply, then click on Online Registration Portal direct link that has given in this page or check on official website.
- Enter all required fields and upload the necessary documents required.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form for future purposes.