SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 | Extension Officer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 131 | Last Date
06.09.2020 12.09.2020 (Extended)| Assam Police Recruitment Notification @ slprbassam.in
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Guwahati, Assam is going to start the recruitment process for selection of candidates for appointment against 131 Posts. Recently SLPRB Assam has released the advertisement [No. SLPRB/ REC/EJS/2020/129] for Recruitment of Extension Officer (Industries), Economic Investigator, Junior Assistant & Stenographer Posts. Assam Police Recruitment 2020 online apply process will be started on 17.08.2020 and it will be closed on 12.09.2020 ( Extended ). Applicants who are seeking jobs in Assam can use this SLPRB Assam job vacancy 2020.
Assam Police Selection will be based on Written Test. Selected candidates will be placed at various districts of Assam state. SLPRB Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification pdf & Assam Police online apply link is available @ slprbassam.in. Incomplete / defective / invalid application will be summarily rejected. Candidates must be Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam. There will be no application fee. More details of Assam Police Constable recruitment vacancy, upcoming SLPRB Assam Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant, Stenographer Grade III, Economic Investigator, Extension Officer|
|Qualification||Any Degree, B.Sc, B.Com, Diploma||Total Vacancy||131 Posts|
|Job Location||, Assam|
|Salary||Rs.14,000-49,000 (per month)|
|Last Date||12.09.2020 ( Extended )|
SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 131 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Extension Officer (Industries)||87|
|Economic Investigator (E.I)||24|
|Junior Assistant (HQ)||16|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Extension Officer, Jr. Assistant & Other Posts
- Extension Officer : Diploma/ MCW/ MSW or a Degree in concerned subject.
- Economic Investigator : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Assistant : Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent.
- Stenographer : Graduate in any stream.
|Extension Officer (Industries)||3 years Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Textile/Computer Processing/Food Processing/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer/Technology or Degree|
|Economic Investigator (E.I)||Bachelor Degree in any discipline|
|Junior Assistant (HQ)||Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent|
|Stenographer -III||Graduate in any stream with National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam of any other Institute with 80 wpm in English Stenographer having Basic Computer Knowledge|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Extension Officer (Industries)||Rs.14000-49000+8700|
|Economic Investigator (E.I)||Rs.14000-49000+8700|
|Junior Assistant (HQ)||Rs.14000-49000+6200|
- Age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Assam Police Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
How to apply SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website slprbassam.in.
- Find the advertisement “SLPRB/ REC/EJS/2020/129”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Assam Police Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, signature & prescribed documents.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.