Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, MCA | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Silicon labs – Silicon Labs is a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. Our award-winning technologies are shaping the future of the Internet of Things, Internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets.
||Company Name||Silicon labs|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Silicon labs Jobs 2020 :
IoT Platform Software is expanding to Hyderabad and is looking for a Software Engineer to help drive this expansion. In this role, you will be joining a new team of talented software engineers to deliver new features for our EFR / EFM product lines.
IoT Platform Software is responsible for delivering all MCU drivers and services, RTOS support, radio APIs, and embedded security features for Silicon Labs ICs. We work closely with the Silicon IC Design team to define the new features and functionality in our IoT ICs. We work with the Silicon Labs wireless protocol teams to enable our end customers to build amazing new IoT products.
Skills Required For Silicon labs Jobs 2020 :
- 0 – 5 years of hands-on embedded software development
- Strong C programming knowledge
- Exposure to highly resource-constrained, real-time, embedded environments.
- Experience with Assembly Language for at least one MCU (ARM, RISC-V, AVR, MSP430, 8051 or HC08)
- Experience writing and optimizing device drivers for MCU peripherals (UART, SPI, GPIO, i2c, RTC, DMA, Watchdog, etc.)
- Experience with one or more RTOS – Free RTOS, uc/OS, Zephyr preferred
- Proficiency with electronics bench test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience working within a global organization
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications Considered a Plus
- Experience working at a semiconductor company
- Basic understanding of hardware IP architecture, development and verification
- Radio firmware experience at the PHY / MAC layers
- Zigbee, Bluetooth, Z-Wave, WiSun protocol stack experience
Documents to be Carried for Silicon labs Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Silicon labs Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.