Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Web Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Siemens Limited – Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product life cycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
|Company Name||Siemens Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Web Developer|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Primarily responsible for development and delivery of software applications using python and Angular technologies
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- You will write code, test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
Skills Required For Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech Graduate in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication or Electrical field.
- Experience in programming languages Python, PHP
- Project experience in MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer any of one database
- Good communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
- Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Exposure to DevOps and deployment technologies such as Docker (and/or Kubernetes).
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.
Documents to be Carried for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Siemens Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.