Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – Analysis | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Mechanical | Chennai – Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Siemens Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Siemens company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Mechanical Eligible to apply. Here you can check Siemens address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Siemens Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Siemens Limited – Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product life cycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
|Details Of Siemens Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Siemens Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - Analysis|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Modelling Software – NX, ProE, etc.
- CAE Softwares – Ansys, Nastran, etc
- Fatigue Software – Femfat, Ncode, etc
- Basics of Microsoft Office
Skills Required For Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Good knowledge in Finite Element Analysis and Methods.
- Knowledge in casting materials
- Fatigue and component life calculation methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical experts, ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Motivated with a desire to learn and to share knowledge in an international and globally dispersed team
- Ability to work methodically, independently, and prioritize work
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a strong customer-oriented attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skill, quick learner of new technologies with ability to work independently
- Previous experience in win
Documents to be Carried for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Siemens Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.