Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Electrical & Electronics Engineer | BE/B.Tech | Pune | Apply Online @ Official Website
Siemens Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Siemens company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech/ME /M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Siemens Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Siemens Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product life cycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
|Details Of Siemens Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electrical & Electronics Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||, Pune|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech – ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Quality, completeness and consistency of the drawn-up documents
- Conformity of his / her activities with the defined processes, guidelines and project-specific requirements
- Compliance with deadlines and costs with respect to activities in the project
- Support the development of documents in accordance with the specifications for the signaling and safety system in question and the requirements of the customer, considering the defined processes and guidelines and using the defined tools.
- Product submittals, preparing cable plans, track plans, route & aspect chart
- Calculations like LSR Time Calculations, Lock Time Calculations, Approach Clearing Calculations, Power and Battery Load Calculations, Cable Calculations.
- Generate circuit designs, based on standard design parameters.
- Support the internal interfaces with the respective partners in departments of development, project execution, test center and with other internal partners (Competent)
- Support the external interfaces with assessors, onshore partners (regional unit, customer, installation companies, etc.) and other external partners (Competent)
Skills Required For Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- You carry 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially in Wayside Projects
- Your knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments will be important
- You are willing to work as team member in international projects.
Documents to be Carried for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.