Siemens Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Siemens Limited – Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product life cycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
|Details Of Siemens Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Siemens Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available now|
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- Siemens provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
- Siemens work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services.
- Siemens deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and they support customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
- You will be responsible for processing invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system – PO invoices & Non-PO invoices and should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
- You will ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
- You will work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data to drive towards solutions
Skills Required for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Finance and are a fresher or bring 6 months to 1 year of professional experience in Accounting process preferably Accounts Payable, general ledger
- You are proficient knowledge of MS Office and have working knowledge of SAP
- You are a fast learner and should be able to think analytically and have excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Siemens Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Siemens Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.