Servion Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Servion – For more than 25 years, Servion has been trusted by customer-centric brands for architecting, implementing, and managing Contact Centers and Customer Experience (CX) solutions. Servion delivers complete solutions for businesses to innovate in providing digital experiences using the best available technologies while maximizing their existing investments. Our 1,000 CX professionals apply their passion and deep domain expertise to the entire build-run-optimize solution lifecycle.
|Details Of Servion Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Servion Jobs 2020 :
- To serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers. Correctly logging incidents and issues, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures.
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams.
- Manage a number of scheduled tasks for customers, designed to ensure that the customers systems remain operational.
- Be the main point of contact for all monitoring communication ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of any monitoring developments, releases and issues to ensure expectations are managed.
- Excellent Communication (written as well) Skills.
- Required technical support and customer service experience.
- Solid understanding of large scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and issue management.
- Monitoring servers and validating the alerts from monitoring Dashboards.
- Fetching and sharing server health check reports for customers.
- Experience in handling ticketing tools and Monitoring Dashboards.
- Interact with a Wide Range of Customers and Technical Issues.
- Required Analytical and process-oriented approach.
- Basic understanding in networking servers and components.
Documents to be Carried for Servion Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Servion Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.