Schindler Recruitment 2020 | Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chakan , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Schindler India Pvt Ltd – Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.Schindler India has witnessed a remarkable growth over the years in the region. The company currently has 13 Branch offices with a coverage across 42 major cities in India.
||Company Name||Schindler India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chakan , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description Schindler Jobs 2020 :
- Provide 2nd-level support within Control Center Support Organization for Schindler’s IoT products and services, encompassing but not limited to monitoring and communication devices, software platforms, SIM-card management, smartphone apps etc.
- Take support responsibility over certain product lines or services
- Close collaboration with Product Onboarding Team
- Being the dedicated support contact person for a certain Ahead Product
- Intermediary role between customer and development team for a certain Ahead Product
- Develop technical documentation and instructions and share best practices to ensure smooth operations in the field
- Conduct technical training sessions and continuous knowledge sharing
- Contribute to product improvements by collecting product feature requests into user story formats
Skills Required For Schindler Jobs 2020 :
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a support organization or software development with technical support aspects.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and ability to work with high priority tasks
- Strong team oriented working style and able to communicate target oriented with different departments and teams
- Understanding of incident handling procedures
- Understanding of SLA and KPI concepts
- Problem solving skills (analyzing information skillfully, developing alternative solutions)
- Expertise in troubleshooting and in solving technical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop technical documentation and instructions.
- Natural interest in IoT technology and its applications to Schindler business
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products in & out
- Strong support mindset and support attitude required (displaying effective listening, asking thoughtful questions)
- Structured working style (synthesizing complex or diverse information and use intuition and experience to complement data)
- Experience in working with Windows and Linux based systems and Atlassian / ticketing tools
- Professional ability to communicate in English, both written and verbally
Documents to be Carried for Schindler Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Schindler Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.