Schindler Recruitment 2019 Hiring As Customer Engineer For ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech –
About the Company: Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centres, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructures such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
Official Website: www.schindler.com/in/
Job Profile: Customer Engineer – EI
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Exp Needed 1 – 6 Years
Degree Needed: ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of the installations in his route/territory with the help of the subcontractors and generating revenue through sales of spare parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer callbacks.
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agreed timelines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the callbacks as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the subcontractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose the sale of spare parts as and when the situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for the requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link – Click Here