SBI Recruitment 2020 | 459 Vacancies | Deputy Manager, Senior Executive & Other Posts | Last Date 13.07.2020 | Download Notification @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2020: SBI Bank has currently 459 career jobs for the Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO). They invite online application only from the qualified Indian Citizens. Recently State Bank of India has released an announcement regarding the recruitment advertisement for Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Product Manager, Faculty, Sr. Executive, Executive, Banking Supervisory Specialist, Deputy Manager, Chief Officer, Vice President, Chief Manager, Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager and Relationship Manager Posts. Applicants who are seeking Bank jobs under Central Government can use this SBI recruitment 2020 job opportunity. Those interested candidates are requested to apply the online registration form on or before the last date of submission of online application i.e., 13.07.2020. You can download the SBI Bank SCO recruitment apply online link/ online application form notification on official website @ www.sbi.co.in.
Applicants should submit the application through online mode. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. Candidates must have completed Graduation/ MBA/ PGDM/ CA/ PGDM Degree/ PG Degree/ BE/ B Tech Degree from recognized university. Candidate should have prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. More details of SBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officers jobs, upcoming vacancies, exam date, salary, vacancy details, syllabus, exam date, latest notices, selection list, admit card and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Details Of SBI SCO Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Job Role||Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Product Manager, Faculty, Sr. Executive, Executive, Banking Supervisory Specialist, Deputy Manager, Chief Officer, Vice President, Chief Manager, Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer,|
|Qualification||Degree / MBA||Total Vacancy||459|
|Job Location||, India , Anywhere|
|Salary||Rs. 6.00 lac to 99.62 lacs/-|
|Starting Date||Available from today ( 23.06.2020 )|
SBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies in Detail:
|Central Research Team||01|
|Project Development Manager||01|
|Banking Supervisory Specialist||01|
|SME Credit Analyst||20|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Careers:
More information about education, experience, age, reservation & relaxation, application mode and so on refer SBI Bank Official Notification.
- Graduation/ PG Graduation/ BE/ B Tech/ MBA / CA/ PGDM from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Government of India/ approved by government regulatory bodies.
- Minimum 03 to 25 years of relevant work experience in financial services, financial product development and private banking.
- Refer State Bank advertisement.
- Selection shall be done on Shortlisting and Interview.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Online mode
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download Online Registration Application Form for SBI Bank Job Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.sbi.co.in/”.
- Scroll down to footer menu & Select the “Current Openings”.
- Find “Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4 to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/06, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/09 to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/11, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-STU/2020-21/17, Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18 & Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/19” and click “Download Advertisement”.
- Read the notification twice thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application.
- Download the filled-in application form and make a print of it for future use.