Sasken Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, MCA | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Sasken – Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to global leaders in Semiconductor, Automotive, Industrials, Smart Devices & Wearables, Enterprise Grade Devices, Satcom and Transportation industries. For over 30 years and with multiple patents, Sasken has transformed the businesses of 100+ Fortune 500 companies, powering more than a billion devices through its services and IP.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Sasken Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Responsible for customer collaboration and interactions and support to customer queries.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
- Expected to participate in technical initiatives related to project and organization and deliver training as per plan and quality.
Skills Required For Sasken Jobs 2020 :
- Person at this position has gained significant work experience to be able to apply their knowledge effectively and deliver results. Person at this position is also able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and improve change or adapt existing methods to solve the problem.
- Person at this position regularly interacts with interfacing groups / customer on technical issue clarification and resolves the issues. Also participates actively in important project/ work related activities and contributes towards identifying important issues and risks. Reaches out for guidance and advice to ensure high quality of deliverables.
- Person at this position consistently seek opportunities to enhance their existing skills, acquire more complex skills and work towards enhancing their proficiency level in their field of specialisation.
- Works under limited supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager.
Documents to be Carried for Sasken Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Sasken Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.