SAP Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 | Security Test Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online
Company Profile : SAP Labs – As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
|Details Of SAP Labs Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||SAP Labs|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Security Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- As a penetration tester, you would be expected to conduct Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration tests on web-based applications, networks, and other types of computer systems on a regular basis. You will be expected to work on Cloud Security, Mobile Security, and Security of ERP Products.
- Along with these tests and assessments, candidate is expected to perform regular security audits from both Design, Process and technical / hands-on standpoint.
- Candidate is expected to work on the security of databases HANA Appliance Model, software development, and/or company secrets.
- Candidate is also expected to acquire Data privacy skill sets to perform the DPP assessments.
Skills Required for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Experienced in application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests) along with working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations and understanding of Data Privacy protection and assessment skill sets
- Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, App Scan Burp Suite, etc…) and Vulnerability and threat management
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills along with understanding of GDPR regulations.
- Preferred certifications : CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security Certifications, ISO27034
Selection/Interview Process for SAP Labs 2020 :
- Online Assessment
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for SAP Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.