SAP Labs Recruitment 2020 | Full Stack Developer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : SAP Labs
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
|Details Of SAP Labs Recruitment 2020|
|Company Name||SAP Labs|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||SAP Full Stack Developer|
|Experience Needed||3 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2015/2016/2017 Batch
Job Description for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Review requirements & work with others on technical solutions, in an international, cross-cultural environment with a DevOps mindset
- Drive innovation topics & discuss new ideas with product owner
- Be open to work on a significant, existing code base & ability to dig into it & get an understanding of how other people’s code works
- Be willing & perseverant to explore solutions with excellent analytical skills
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review & testing of client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes, Microservices
- Identify performance bottlenecks & come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design & implement scalable web service APIs.
- Demonstrate & review development deliverables with senior leadership & product management
- Ensure delivered functionality meets the requirements of external & internal stakeholders.
Skills Required for SAP Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Cloud development experience (pipeline, Visual Studio Code, Git (Gerrit & GitHub), Node & NPM, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes & Jenkins, oAuth, SAML, X.509, XSUAA etc). Experience in Node.js, Java, java script, UI5, ODATA V4/V2 & CAP CDS Framework. Experience in cloud-based SaaS applications.
- Good knowledge on microservice architecture, multi target applications and ability to develop in a modern object-oriented language is necessary, knowledge of ABAP OO is preferred.
- Experience in agile development practices (SCRUM), test-driven development as well as model-driven development is required.
- Experience in working with international teams preferred.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, results-oriented, customer-oriented attitude, good strategic & conceptual thinking skills.
- Very good team player in agile scrum team.
How To Apply for SAP Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.