Salesforce Off Campus Hiring 2020 For Associate Software Engineer Position | B.E/B.Tech Eligible – Apply Online
Salesforce Off-Campus Hiring 2020: Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides a customer-relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 years
- Are you technical? Are you looking for something more than a typical developer role? Are you intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries, and new web technologies? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider this unique role.
- The International Business Transformation team is looking for a Software Engineer to join a high pace, high impact team charged to define and deliver innovative technology and business solutions for our Operations and Sales teams.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer with exceptional business acumen and analytical skills to join the most innovative company in the high-tech industry, with a fast track into a leadership position. You will be part of and work in an amazing International team (EMEA, APAC and LATAM) where teamwork and collaboration is fostered by all, across borders and groups.
- The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1:1:1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. We in the International Programs office are proud to work in a diverse and open team.
Required Skills for Salesforce Off-Campus Hiring 2020:
- Apex experience (preferred), or object-oriented programming experience (pref Java)
- SQL and relational database design experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently at times and drive solutions forward with minimal supervision
- Self-starter that is eager to learn and come up with innovative proposal to improve existing processes
Responsibilities for Salesforce Off-Campus Hiring 2020:
- Responsible for engineering, designing, and implementing Salesforce solutions—including writing specifications, design/layout, coding, agile team principles
- Taking impactful features from ideation to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help brainstorm solutions, refine requirements and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
- Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams across Sales, Operations and product management
- Build strong relationships across the business with senior stakeholders, that may be leveraged to product better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
Qualifications required for Salesforce Off-Campus Hiring 2020:
- Computer Science / Maths / Engineering degree with 1-3 years experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years experience developing on the Salesforce platform (preferred)
- Self-starter, ambitious, and driven individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems.
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Passionate about Salesforce development and up to date with the latest developments with the platform
Desired Experience for Salesforce Off-Campus Hiring 2020:
- Experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience working at-scale by reusing components and code to push apps out fast
- Salesforce Developer certification and experience (Apex, Lightning, SOQL, packaging)
- Web development experience (e.g. Node.js, PHP, Python, Java, .NET)
Apply before the link Expires for Salesforce Off-Campus Hiring 2020.