Salesforce off campus drive 2020 | Developer Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers – Apply Online
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
|Details Of Salesforce off campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Developer Support Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 to 8 years|
|Job Location||, Bibinagar, Telangana|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Role & Responsibilities :
Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
· Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
· Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
· Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
· Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
· Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
· Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
· Define and describe technical best practices.
· Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
· Complete assigned project responsibilities.
· Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
Experience / Skills Required :
B.Tech/B.E degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites / Communities / Force.com
- SOQL / SOSL
- Deployment- Metadata API / ANT Migration tool / CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO / Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev