SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2020 | Walk in for 76 Trainee Posts | Last date : 03.11.2020 | Walk-in interview on : 25.09.2020 to 03.11.2020
SAIL Rourkela Trainee Jobs 2020: Steel Authority of India Limited has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.B.A, B.Sc, MBA, Bachelor.Degree, DMLT, GNM, B.Sc.Nursing, PG Diploma for 76 Trainee Posts. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in (Interview) on 25.09.2020 to 03.11.2020 for SAIL. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before going to attend the Walk-in (Interview) to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, walk-in venue details and more.
|Details Of SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.B.A, B.Sc, MBA, Bachelor.Degree, DMLT, GNM, B.Sc.Nursing, PG Diploma||Total Vacancy||76 Posts|
|Job Location||, Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.7,000-11,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Walk-in On: 25.09.2020 to 03.11.2020|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in (Interview)|
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training||55|
|Medical Lab. Technician Training||10|
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||04|
|Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training||06|
|Hospital Administration Training||01|
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training||Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course/ B.Sc Nursing|
|Medical Lab. Technician Training||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course|
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course|
|Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training||Passed Intermediate/ 01 year of hospital Attendant/ Anesthesia Attendant Training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital|
|Hospital Administration Training||MBA/BBA/ PG Diploma/ Graduate in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration|
|Post Name||Walk-in Dates (9.30 AM to 01:00PM, 02:30PM to 05:00PM)|
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training||25.09.2020|
|Medical Lab. Technician Training||09.10.2020|
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||16.10.2020|
|Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training||28.10.2020|
|Hospital Administration Training||03.11.2020|
- 35 Years as on Date of Interview
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training||Rs.9000/-|
|Medical Lab. Technician Training||Rs.8000/-|
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||Rs.9000/-|
|Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training||Rs.7000/-|
|Hospital Administration Training||Rs.11000/-|
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for SAIL Rourkela Trainee Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of SAIL have to apply for latest SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee posts and attend the Walk-in (Interview) conducting on 25.09.2020 to 03.11.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official SAIL website www.sail.co.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Trainee Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Steel Authority of India Limited asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 25.09.2020 to 03.11.2020.
SAIL Trainee Walk-in Venue Details
|Address to attend the Walk-in (Interview) for SAIL Jobs|
|Ispat General Hospital at New OPD Building, |
Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha)