SAD Assam Recruitment 2020 | Junior Administrative Assistant Posts | Total Vacancy 170 | Last Date 31.08.2020 | Assam Secretariat Recruitment Notification @ sad.assam.gov.in
SAD Assam Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited by Secretariat Administration, Assam from the eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam to filling up of the 170 vacancies in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963. As per the SAD Assam Recruitment Notification [No.S(E)179 /2078/96], these 170 vacancies are allotted for Junior Administrative Assistant Posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Assam State will make the online registration from 31.07.2020 to 31.08.2020.
Assam Secretariat Administration selection will be based on Written Test & Computer (Practical) Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Assam State. SAD Assam JAA Recruitment notification & Assam Secretariat Administration recruitment apply online link is available @ sad.assam.gov.in. The applicants are advised to submit only a single application. Candidates who want to apply these openings must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Assam Janata Bhawan vacancy, upcoming Assam SAD jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
|Details Of SAD Assam JAA Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Secretariat Administrative Department Assam|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Degree||Total Vacancy||170|
|Job Location||, Assam|
|Salary||Rs.14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700|
|Starting Date||31.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility criteria for SAD Assam Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
- Assam Secretariat Administration selection will be based on Written Test & Computer (Practical) Test.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
How to apply for Assam Janata Bhawan Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website sad.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement regarding Recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistants in Janata Bhawan”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details and make payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up Assam SAD JAA Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.