Rubrik Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Rubrik Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 : Rubrik is creating a cloud data management space. We make it easy for businesses to protect, search, secure, and analyze all of their data simply and scalably. As the cloud continues to grow at an astounding rate, we’ll be solving some of its most interesting challenges while building a product unlike anything seen before. This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started so there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and contribution. We believe in fostering a culture with strong engineering values and goals as the key to building a great company and product.
Site Reliability Engineers at Rubrik are systems/software engineers who ensure that Rubrik’s infrastructure services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth.
|Details Of Rubrik Off Campus Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineering|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
- Manage and run backend systems like Kubernetes, MySQL and everything in between
- Drive reliability, availability and efficiency improvements to Rubrik’s Polaris Cloud Platform
- Good mix of software and system engineering skills
- Participate on-call rotations across continents, using a follow-the-sun model
- Write and review code, plan and execute upgrades, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug production issues
- Work cross-functionally with various engineering teams
- Build monitoring tools and automation to increase efficiency of all teams
- Drive blameless postmortems and operations reviews for core systems and services
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in one or more of the following: Golang, Python, Java, Scala, C++
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Strong operational experience with Unix/Linux operating systems and networking
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or other public cloud technologies.
Apply Before the link Expires For Rubrik Off Campus Recruitment 2020.