RSA Security Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bengaluru , Karnataka | Apply Online
RSA Security Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring: RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
|Company Name||RSA Security|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Title : The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Job title] on our [Job family] team in [Location].
- Candidate should have years of internship experience working as a System Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Intermediate skills in Build & deployment tools (Packer, Ansible, Terrafrom), working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Jenkins, GitHub.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Hands on experience on Linux/Unix/Cent OS platforms
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Network Engineering/Electronic Engineering.
- Interest to pursue career opportunity in cyber security space.
- Prior knowledge on Network concepts, Networking commands. Cyber security concept would be helpful.
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web based tools, micro services and solutions
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed.
Documents to be Carried for UrbanPro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For UrbanPro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.