RRC-Central Railway Notification 2020 – Opening for 251 Clerk Posts
Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk & Senior Clerk|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name Of the Post||Vacancies|
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 47 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.12.2019 to 19.01.2020