RHFL Recruitment 2020 | Branch Manager Posts | Last Date 25.09.2020 | Repco Home Finance Recruitment Notification @ repcohome.com
RHFL Recruitment 2020: Repco Home Finance Limited currently has many numbers of openings in Chennai location. Recently it has issued new job notice for recruitment of Branch Manager in various branches in Chennai. It is going to recruit the young and talented candidates for Branch Head (Cadre-Senior Manager, Chief Manager) posts. Repco Home Finance job applications are collected by offline mode only. As per the RHFL recruitment notification, these openings are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who want to get private jobs in Chennai location can use this Repco Home Finance Jobs 2020. The last date for submission of application for RHFL recruitment 2020 is 25.09.2020.
Applicants must have any degree in concerned discipline from recognized university. Applicants age limit should not exceed 28 years for Senior Manager & 32 years for Chief Manager. Fluency in Tamil (read, write & speak) besides English is must. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to join immediately those candidates are preferred. RHFL jobs 2020 notification & Repco Home Finance Recruitment application form is available @ repcohome.com. Aspirants who have selected in Repco bank recruitment process those aspirants will be engaged at Pune Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of Repco jobs, upcoming advertisement, latest notification and etc. are given in Repco Micro finance careers.
|Details Of RHFL Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Repco Home Finance Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government jobs|
|Job Role||Branch Manager|
|Qualification||Any Degree||Total Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.7,00,000-10,00,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Repco Home Finance
Repco Home Finance Limited shortly RHFL is a financial company in India. The company has been functioning since 2000. Headquarter of RHFL has been located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. Presently, the company has 120 branches and 31 satellite centres around India. The financial company provides services in various states such as Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Odisha, West Bengal and also Puducherry.
Eligibility Criteria for RHFL Branch Manager Posts
- Applicants must have Any degree from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should not exceed 28 years for Senior Manager & 32 years for Chief Manager.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years
- Candidates may be selected on the basis of test/interview.
There is no application fee required for RHFL Branch Manager Recruitment.
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
RHFL Branch Manager application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|The General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited,|
3rd Floor, Alexander Square,
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35,
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032.
How to apply Repco Finance Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website repcohome.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Branch Manager in various branches in Chennai “
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up RHFL Chennai Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from RHFL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.