Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E / B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online @ Official Website
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Reliance Jio company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Reliance Jio Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Jio is a young and dynamic organization with a mission to digitally transform India. We believe in making dreams a reality by bringing out the creativity and innovation in our employees. We have a host of initiatives through which we care for our employees throughout their life at Jio. Given ahead are our philosophies behind building a working environment that supports our employees in achieving the impossible every day.
|Details Of Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020:
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service provider?s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
Skills Required for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills ( Written and Verbal )
- Analytical skills
- Team player
Documents to be Carried for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card ( original and photocopy ) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.