Reliance Jio Infocomm Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position – B.E / B.Tech
About the Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
|Details Of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Recruitment|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Responsibilities :
1. Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and
2. Plan network design and architecture for all businesses
3. Conduct operational planning for the respective function
4. Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and
maintain a congestion-free network
5. Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process
6. Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network
7. Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for
planned event execution
8. Coordinate with cross-functional team members
9. Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end
10. Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars /
Documents to be Carried for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Apply Before the link Expires for Reliance Jio Infocomm Off Campus Recruitment 2020.