RedAlkemi Off Campus Drive 2020 | Content Writer | B.Sc / B.Com / BA / BBA / BCA | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : RedAlkemi – RedAlkemi was created out of the desire to “Deliver Measurable Online Success” to its customer base by being the best online marketing company that a small business may work with. We think of ourselves as alchemists who work with passion (Red) to develop processes (Alkemi) that turn a basic digital presence to a measurable and successful one, therefore the name RedAlkemi.
|Details Of RedAlkemi Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Content / Blog Writer|
|Qualification||B.Sc / B.Com / BA / BBA / BCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
- Will be responsible for writing blogs based on keyword groups of any topic.
- Will be required to optimize the blog titles and content as per given keywords.
- Will be required to write copy for the info graphics that support blog posts.
Skills Required For RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
- Must have great descriptive writing skills
- Must have great comprehension skills
- Must be able to understand topics quickly and write about them
- Must be able to differentiate between good and bad content
Documents to be Carried for RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
If in terested in the above position, please send in your CV to [email protected]
with the following in formation in your cover note:
1.Position name in the subject line
2.Current and expected salary
3.Why you would be perfect for this role and why RedAlkemi needs you on it s team