Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Red Hat – Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
||Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will contribute with design of end-to-end deployment use cases of network design in the telco and service provider segments, in line with software-defined fully programmable datacenter fabric guidelines. You will interact with our internal partner integration teams and with external vendors as needed from our network equipment provider (NEP), software-defined networking (SDN), SmartNIC, and virtual network function (VNF) ecosystem. You’ll also work closely with the project management and field teams and represent integrated network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions to our service provider and telco networks. As a Principal Software Engineer, you will represent Red Hat’s NFV strategy at relevant community events, summits, and partner conferences. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Author the system requirements to benchmark network performance characterization for NFV deployments
- Work in multi-vendor integrations, especially with SDN vendors, to further the NFV charter to deploy; ensure that the service provider service-level agreement (SLA) is taken care of
- Work on methodologies to build congestion and latency analyses on our offering platform to help onboard VNF vendors successfully along with our SmartNIC and Silicon vendor ecosystem
- Work with network original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors to ensure interoperability and protocol state transition in our various deployments
- Work on methodologies to integrate pre-deployment validation mechanisms to map security access-control lists (ACLs) with the customer SLA
- Serve as a custodian of system requirements that are needed to be addressed on our platform for various upcoming telco use cases
Skills Required For Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
- Familiarity with fast data path; experience with Open vSwitch (OVS) and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) and ethernet subsystems like FD.io
- Experience with network automation tools like Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Experience with network observability tools, e.g., sFlow, NetFlow, validating network configuration, and other day-2 dashboards
- Knowledge of network protocols, e.g., BGP, IGMP, PIM, or control plane for NetVirt (EVPN)
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Container Network Interface (CNI) architecture Kubernetes
- Solid programming skills in Python, Go, and C
- Knowledge of Linux and real-time operating systems (RTOSs)
- Experience with debugging; knowledge of GNU Debugger (GDB), Valgrind, and perf tools
Documents to be Carried for Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Red Hat Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.