ReBit Recruitment 2020 | Consultant, System Engineer, API Designer & Other Posts | Last Date 14, 19 June & 01, 05 July 2020 | Job Location Mumbai & Nagpur | Apply Online @ rebit.org.in
ReBit Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT) has been set up by the Reserve Bank of India to serve its IT and Cyber Security needs and to improve the cyber resilience of the Indian Banking industry. Now, they welcome the young and talented aspirants with dynamic graduates to fill up various openings under Project Management, Corporate Centre and Research & Innovation department for the following job titles such as Consultant – Visualization/ Interaction Design, Junior Administrator – SAS, Junior Administrator – Application Support, System Engineer – Web Application Development, Human Resource – IT Recruiter, Senior Technical Architect and API Designer. Candidates who have a passion on serving in private sector fields over Mumbai Metropolitan City can apply online now through ReBit Recruitment 2020 Career portal @ rebit.org.in. Candidates who have applied for the positions in last 6 months are advised not to re-apply.
|Details Of ReBit Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT)|
|Job Category||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Role||Consultant – Visualization/ Interaction Design, Junior Administrator – SAS, Junior Administrator – Application Support, System Engineer – Web Application Development, Human Resource – IT Recruiter, Senior Technical Architect and API Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Mumbai & Nagpur|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Last Date||14.06.2020, 19.06.2020, 01.07.2020 & 05.06.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ReBit RBI Career Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, experience, apply mode, selection & other important notes refer its Career portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent with minimum experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1.5 – 12+ years on software development projects.
- Selection may be made on the basis of Written Test/ GD/ HR/ Personnel Interview.
- Responsible for design, code, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Design and publish the interface specifications for the APIs.
- To ensure consistent use of shared platform components and technologies within ReBIT.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling server usage.
- Security Management – Administration of SAS Users, Groups, Report related access management.
- Create concepts, wireframes, mock up’s and prototype that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- All the eligible and interested applicants can apply online through ReBit Career web portal.
Steps to Apply Online for ReBit Mumbai Jobs Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://rebit.org.in”.
- Scroll down and select “Open Positions” under Careers.
- Click “Project Management“, “Corporate Centre” and “Research & Innovation” and then choose your desired title.
- Read the job description clearly up to your understanding level.
- Once you are satisfied with their essential qualification.
- Select “Apply for this role” below the job description page.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally submit your updated CV/ Resume to your desired job title.