RCB Recruitment 2020 | Scientist, Technical Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 36 | Last Date 18.07.2020 | Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment Apply online @ www.rcb.res.in
RCB Recruitment 2020: Regional Centre for Biotechnology has started the online process for recruitment for contractual posts under Indian Biological Data Centre (IBDC). Recently RCB has announced the new job notification [Advertisement No. IBDC/01/2020/Recruitment/HR] on 26.06.2020 for 36 vacancies. Aspirants who want to get central government jobs in Haryana can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 18.07.2020. According to the RCB Faridabad Recruitment 2020 notification, these 36 vacancies are assigned for Project Head, Senior Scientist, Research Consultant, Database Manager, Scientist, Database Engineer/ Software Developer, Data Curator, System Administrator, Storage Administrator, Network Administrator, Senior Programmer, Administrative Officer, Programmer & Technical Assistant posts.
The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (13 March 2021). The candidates should submit separate application for separate post. Written test /skill Test/interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates. Selected candidates will be appointed at Faridabad [Haryana]. Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2020 notification & RCB recruitment apply online link is available @ www.rcb.res.in. Aspirants should possess prescribed educational qualification and should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. More details of Regional Centre for Biotechnology vacancy, upcoming RCB Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Biotechnology|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Head, Senior Scientist, Research Consultant, Database Manager, Scientist, Database Engineer/ Software Developer, Data Curator, System Administrator, Storage Administrator, Network Administrator, Senior Programmer, Administrative Officer, Programmer , Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Degree/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ Ph.D||Total Vacancy||36|
|Job Location||Faridabad , Haryana|
|Salary||Rs.41,041 - 2,24,416|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
RCB Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 36 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Database Engineer/ Software Developer||08||Rs.1,07,593|
Eligibility Criteria for RCB Senior Scientist, Research Consultant, Technical Assistant & Other Posts.
- Applicants should hold Degree/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ Ph.D in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Head, Senior Scientist, Research Consultant: 50 years.
- Database Manager, Scientist: 40 years.
- All Other Posts: 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode only.
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply RCB Faridabad Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website rcb.res.in.
- Click “Current Opportunities” find the advertisement “Recruitment for INDIAN BIOLOGICAL DATA CENTRE (IBDC) PHASE I (Contractual positions) (Advertisement No.IBDC/01/2020/Recruitment/HR)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up RCB Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.