Rapyuta Robotics Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore | Apply Online @ Official Website
Rapyuta Robotics Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Rapyuta Robotics company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Rapyuta Robotics address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Rapyuta Robotics Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Rapyuta Robotics aims at building low cost, lightweight autonomous mobile robots with high-level intelligence distributed in the cloud, enabling such robots to offload some of their heavy computation and seamlessly learn and share experiences with one another.
|Details Of Rapyuta Robotics Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Rapyuta Robotics|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For Rapyuta Robotics Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Rapyuta Robotics Jobs 2020 :
- Design, implement, test, and enhance software subsystems that will help users control not just a handful, but thousands of robots and its related infrastructure
- Design and implement APIs and SDKs to be used by third-party application developers
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Interact with other team members and engineering groups to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
Skills Required For Rapyuta Robotics Jobs 2020 :
- Mastery of one or more of the following programming languages including but not limited to Python, Golang, Java, C/C++
- Mastery of traditional RDBMS technologies
- Ability to design modular RESTful web services
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Experience developing in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Experience with NoSQL datastores and queueing systems
- Experience with container management platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or Apache Mesos
- Experience handling back-end data aggregation pipelines
- Experience with scaling back-end applications
- Familiarity with ROS or other robotics middleware
Documents to be Carried for Rapyuta Robotics Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Rapyuta Robotics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.