Ramboll Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply online @ official website
Ramboll Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Company Name : Ramboll
Work Location : Hyderabad
Job Profile : Junior Software Developer
Exp Needed: Fresher
Job Description: We invite you to bring your expertise into our Rambase division into play as you where you will be part of an agile development team. To succeed in this role, you must have exposure in Microsoft .NET Development using C#, ASP.net and MVC. Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Energy department
As our new employee, you will be part of Telecom India Business Unit of Ramboll. You will be based out at our Hyderabad Office
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET Development using C#, ASP.net, MVC, MS-SQL, Python, AngularJS based development, MongoDB.
- Exposure to web development using HTML5, CSS, Jquery and python
- Knowledge of client/server application development.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of unit testing theory.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
Skills / Qualifications
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain client/server-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budge)
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 0-1 yr of experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link – Click Here