Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 | Personal Assistant Posts | Last Date 16.10.2020 | Parliament of India Recruitment Notification @ rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites offline mode application for the post of Personal Assistant on deputation basis. Recently Rajya Sabha has announced the new job notification [No.RS.31/2/19-Perl] on 02.09.2020 for Personal Assistant posts. As per the Parliament of India notification, there are 14 vacancies to be filled by Rajya Sabha and these vacancies are assigned for Rajya Sabha PA Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application is 16.10.2020.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 notification & Rajya Sabha Secretariat recruitment application form is available @ rajyasabha.nic.in. Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Age limit should not exceed 56 years. Rajya Sabha Secretariat will recruit the aspirants on test/ interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at New Delhi. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Rajya Sabha recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Parliament of India Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Personal Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor.Degree, Experienced||Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajya Sabha Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
For deputation Service:
(a) By selection of suitable officer(s) working in the Central/State Government/Lok Sabha Secretariat/Supreme Court/High Courts/State Legislative Assemblies/Councils holding:
(i) analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with a minimum 5 years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto in post(s) in Pay Level 6 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
(iii) with a minimum combined regular service of 10 years rendered in posts(s) in Pay Level 6 and Level 4 in the Pay Matrix.
(b) possessing a minimum qualification of Graduation and minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi shorthand. Preference shall be given to those knowing both English and Hindi stenography. Provided that no such person would be so appointed on deputation/ foreign service if the basic pay and dearness allowance being drawn by him is less than the minimum level of basic pay and dearness allowance admissible to that post in the Secretariat, before/after corresponding pay revision, by more than 30%
- Age limit should be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat will recruit the aspirants on test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Address to send the application form|
|Deputy Secretary (Personnel), Room No. 628. 6th Floor Rajya Subha Secretariat Parliament of India, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi- 110001|
How to apply Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Personal Assistant on deputation basis in Rajya Sabha Secretariat”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill up Parliament of India Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.