Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Total Vacancies 3262 | Last Date
21.07.2020 12.08.2020 ( Extended ) | India Post GDS Recruitment Notification @ indiapost.gov.in
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post has recently released the GDS notification [ RECTT/ 1-41/ GDS/ 2019/ CH. III ] on 22.06.2020 for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Rajasthan Postal Circle. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass Jobs in Rajasthan can make the India Post office online registration from 22.06.2020 and apply online link has been activated. As per the Rajasthan Post Office recruitment 2020 notification, overall 3262 vacancies are allocated for this Rajasthan Post Office GDS Vacancy. Applicants who have attained desired eligibility of Rajasthan Postal GDS vacancy those candidates can apply to this recruitment via online on or before 21.07.2020.
Rajasthan Post Office recruitment 2020 apply online and Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS notification is available in official website (indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline). Applicants must have possessed 10th Std from recognized board. Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years. India Post selection will be based on merit list and selected candidates will be placed at Rajasthan state. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Contender’s have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of Rajasthan GDS vacancy, upcoming India Post job notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||India Post – Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Qualification||10th pass||Total Vacancy||3262|
|Job Location||, Rajasthan|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-|
|Last Date||12.08.2020 (Extended)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Post Office GDS Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants must have possessed 10th Std from recognized board.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Should possess Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/Trans-woman candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Check advt for details).
How to apply Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for Rajasthan Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up India Post Office GDS Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, SSC Certificate, DOB Proof, Computer Certificate, Community Certificate etc.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.