Rail Wheel Factory(RWF) Notification 2019 – Openings For Various Cultural Quota Posts
Rail Wheel Factory has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Cultural Quota. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Cultural Quota|
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following
- “The Senior Personnel Officer-II, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.12.2019 to 20.01.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here