Qubole Off Campus Drive 2020 | DevOps Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Site www.qubole.com
Company Profile : Qubole Software India Pvt Ltd
Qubole revolutionizes how companies access insights from their data. Our cloud-native big data platform enables companies to exponentially activate petabytes of data faster for everyone and any use case. Qubole delivers the freedom of choice to our users: customers can use any engine, any tool, and any cloud. We help our customers process an exabyte of data every month, enabling them to focus on their data — not their data platform.
|Details Of Qubole Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Qubole Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff - DevOps|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification : BE / B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- Develop/Improve tools to automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring of a large-scale web service on AWS cloud
- Work with development teams to harden, enhance, document, establish process and generally improve the operability and supportability of our systems
- Assist in the configuration/build-out of new deployments to facilitate our constant growth
- Troubleshoot and resolve live production issues by analyzing logs from different sources
- Develop software/processes for better utilization of underlying cloud resources
- Work with Security Managers to establish and document security controls and procedures
Skills Required For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
- Operational expertise around deploying and managing components like MySQL, Nginx, ElasticSearch, Java Applications, RoR, Load Balancers, Graphana, RabibitMQ.
- Comfortable with networking fundamentals like Firewalls, Subnetting, Route tables etc
- Experience working with config and deploy management tool like Chef or Puppet.
- Comfortable in scripting languages like Python, Ruby and Bash
- Knowledge of AWS – VPCs, IAM users/roles
- Excellent communication and strong application level troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Documents to be Carried for Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.