Quanticate Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | MBA | Bangalore | Apply Online | Apply Online @ Official Website
Quanticate Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Quanticate company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Quanticate address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Profile : Quanticate
Quanticate is a leading global data focused clinical research organisation (CRO) primarily focused on the management, analysis and reporting of data from clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance.
|Details Of Quanticate Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||MBA - Finance||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA – Finance
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for the administration of the project management application (i.e. PPMS) which includes creation and maintenance of logins, creation and management of projects and standing data.
- Reviewing data to ensure accuracy and relevance of data. Escalation of non-compliance issues to managers with accountability of the process involved, and to stakeholders of the data.
- To manage the timecard process which includes following up timecard submission, approval of timecards and the month-end process which includes timecard lock.
- To report at month-end including billability.
- To reconcile and invoice clients of the UK companies. This includes understanding of the contract and managing the project life cycle.
- Credit control of invoices for the UK companies.
- To produce profitability analysis on clients of the UK companies.
- Ad hoc requests as required
- To manage and ensure the timely provision of all contractual and people related data in the Quanticate Groups project management application.
- To calculate the monthly revenue recognition and monitor timely project invoicing.
- To invoice UK companies clients including profitability analysis and project review. This will cover the entire project life cycle.
- To manage and work with the Head of Commercial Finance on the projects and activities within the company’s Project Management Application.
Skills Required For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- Accounting work experience in industry preferably in a project based environment
- Service industry experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals and/or IT.
- Maintenance and knowledge of a project management system preferably a project portfolio management system.
- Excellent attention to detail, reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to organise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- A self-starter, a person who can work with minimal supervision.
Documents to be Carried for Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.