QualityKiosk Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee Test Engineer | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : QualityKiosk – QualityKiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest independent software Quality Assurance Providers and pioneers in performance testing in India. It was founded in the year 2000 by IIT-Kanpur graduates. The company offers end-to-end digital and enterprise quality assurance solutions for banking, financial services, insurance, retail, e-commerce, government, automotive and telecom verticals.
|Details Of QualityKiosk Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Candidate will need to monitor the performance and availability of web and mobile applications and report any issues observed directly to relevant stakeholders (Internal and External).
- This involves supporting applications for all domains like Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, E commerce, Depositories, Trading and Securities
- Proactive and prompt communication with clients to resolve their queries quickly and accurately.
- Highlight the challenges faced in monitoring their respective applications to the immediate next level and working towards its closure.
- Job demands multi-tasking with good Analytical, Logical Reasoning Skills with Smart and Quick thinking.
- 100% Adherence to Quality Assurance parameters and Standard Operating Procedures in terms of SLA’s.
- Raising issues/risks to the immediate next level and escalating wherever needed.
- Ensuring proper handover of their respective applications/ zones to next shift Engineer
- Job involves rotational shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Night) with central pick up and drop facility from Ghansoli station.
Skills Required For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Should be willing to work in Manual Testing
- Open to travel anywhere in Mumbai (Western, Central, Navi Mumbai)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Willing to work for any Domain (BFSI/ ecommerce etc)Training will be provided
Documents to be Carried for QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.