PTC Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : PTC – PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
|Details Of PTC Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For PTC Jobs 2020 :
- PTC is looking for an intelligent, talented, and committed individual to fill a challenging DevOps position in our globally distributed team. This position resides in the PTC University organization of PTC. This is a full-time, permanent position and based in Pune, India.
- PTC University is dedicated to helping PTC customers learn and adopt our software. Because everyone does not have the same learning preferences and requirements, PTC University has evolved beyond ‘one size fits all’ training methods.
- To meet our customers’ needs we have training options ranging from free tutorials to role based learning programs, with instructor led training, eLearning and performance support in between.
- The PTC University Systems team is product development team that builds the enterprise software applications to support our dynamic content and multiple delivery formats. We do not work on support & maintenance projects.
- We are a team of developers, software development engineers in testing, user experience designers, DevOps and product managers dedicated to providing customers with a welcoming user experience and easy access to the training material they need when they need it.
- We practice agile and work in multiple small customer focused teams to create innovative training products. We offer you an environment where you get to write code every day, explore technologies and implement them, peers who are experts in Agile, global team members and above all an open “startup” like culture.
- Although this role will not actually manage a team, this is a technical role critical to successful and efficient product development. The member of the DevOps staff will contribute as a technical leader for the team in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Skills Required For PTC Jobs 2020 :
- Significant experience as a Dev Ops engineer, or a role where you were designing and planning DevOps infrastructure.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning tools
- Experience administering application servers, servlet containers, and web servers.
- Strong familiarity of the fundamentals of UNIX systems administration.
- Experience with Cloud Services like AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Experience working alongside multiple Agile development teams.
- You follow the latest trends in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Infrastructure as Code and enjoy introducing new practices that improve everyone’s daily work life.
Documents to be Carried for PTC Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PTC Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.