PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : PowerSchool – At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 80 countries.
|Details Of PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximize customer satisfaction. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system-related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet-based communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Deliver professional, courteous, and timely communication to customers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to resolve or escalate cases
- Document and track cases using CRM tool
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to best serve needs of customers
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer support skills
- Meet and exceed all expectations and established benchmarks
- All other duties as assigned
Skills Required For PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
- 0-2 years’ experience in a technical support role
- 0-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce and/or prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and juggle multiple responsibilities with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and foster a collaborative and unified work environment
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Willing to work in Shifts and in 24X7 work environment.
Documents to be Carried for PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PowerSchool Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.