P&G Off Campus Drive 2020 | Automation Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Procter & Gamble (P&G) – P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands, including Always®, Charmin®, Braun®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral B®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Tide®, and Vicks®.
The design, development, growth and success of these products—and many more—is thanks to the innovative and insightful minds of our people. From Day 1, you’ll help make everyday life easier for our 5 billion consumers through billion dollar brands. With our large global footprint, there are many opportunities to work with P&G in multiple locations.
|Company Name||Procter & Gamble (P&G)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Automation Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For P&G Jobs 2020 :
- An Automation Engineer is responsible for the project management and owns the design of the mechanical, electrical and controls functions by closely collaborating with Automation companies including Startups.
- Lead Affordable Automation Projects for various areas of the plant, Warehouse and Distribution Centre.
- As Central Automation Leader, be part of Affordable Manufacturing Automation (AMA) Pillar of Hyderabad Technology Center.
- Work Includes creation of Short term and long-term Automation Master plan, design technology glide path, Partner management, Standardize and simplify work processes in the labor intensive area’s such as Packing of Products from end of line, loading and unloading of products into trucks, picking of cases from racks…etc.
- Build capability of the team and Vendor pool management. Automations solution developed will be scalable to other regions
Skills Required For P&G Jobs 2020 :
- Hands on experience of developing Affordable automation by working with vendors in the areas of Robotics, pick & place, automation conveyors, AGV’s etc.
- Ability to craft and document solutions by partnering with OEM, solution providers
- Ability to communicate efficient with both technical (vendors) and non-technical teams (P&G partners)
- Preparing estimates and Leads funding process.
- Establish technical manuals, drawings, models, training documentation, preventative maintenance plans and fixing guides for newly established automated equipment and processes
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to balance multiple results-oriented priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive tough decision making, balancing business goals, technical implications, and time to market
- Quick decision maker, excellent negotiator, analytical and leadership skills for successful program and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation/Automation, or related field from Tier-I College.
- Max 1-3 years’ experience in developing solutions and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
Documents to be Carried for P&G Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For P&G Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.