Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Pegasystems company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Pegasystems address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Pegasystems Inc – Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Every day, Pega powers millions of automated processes, billions of customer interactions, and trillions of dollars of business by helping people open bank accounts, change phone plans, get healthcare, manage insurance claims, apply for permits, and more. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Pega’s low-code application development platform allows enterprises to quickly build and evolve apps to meet their customer and employee needs and drive digital transformation on a global scale. For more than 35 years, Pega has enabled higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, and increased customer lifetime value.
|Details Of Pegasystems Recruitment 2020|
|Company Name||Pegasystems Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria For Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
In this role, you will engage deeply in maintaining core features of the Pega platform which runs thousands of CRM and DPA applications around the world. Understand how Pega platform allows applications to be built for change. Deep dive into data modelling and declarative aspects of the Pega platform. Experience working with both monolithic and modularized code, giving you a unique opportunity to compare both worlds at one place. Follows best practices to build clean and maintainable code. Work with and learn from great mentors who will guide you to grow to the next level in your career.
- You will start by learning about the Pega platform and use it to rapidly build an application
- Learn to use team owned features in detail, which include data model, memory model, declarative programming paradigm, assembled rule cache
- Understand the design and implementation of team owned features
- Own quality and maintenance of team owned features
- Actively collaborate with Product owner & team members to come up with backward compatible and focused solutions for issues reported by customers
- Write automated tests for code changes made to fix issues
- Do root cause analysis for high severity issues
- Apply best practices and guidelines shared by quality services organization (consists of experts in quality assurance area) to improve the quality of software
- Have fun with team at lunch, recreational area, quarterly outings, box cricket, 10k runs
- Use various tools, languages and libraries like Git, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Linux, Java, JUnit, JGiven, Groovy, Spock, cloud technologies
Skills Required For Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
- 2 – 4 years of software development/maintenance experience, preferably in a product development company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience using the following: Java, JUnit, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, Linux
- Developed/maintained and tested functional, robust, resilient and scalable software built using Java
- Worked with internal/external customers, product owners to understand problems and provide solutions
Documents to be Carried for Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]