Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Apply Online
Company Profile : Pegasystems Inc – Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Every day, Pega powers millions of automated processes, billions of customer interactions, and trillions of dollars of business by helping people open bank accounts, change phone plans, get healthcare, manage insurance claims, apply for permits, and more. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Pega’s low-code application development platform allows enterprises to quickly build and evolve apps to meet their customer and employee needs and drive digital transformation on a global scale. For more than 35 years, Pega has enabled higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, and increased customer lifetime value.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Demo Engineer|
|Qualification||BEB ,Tech ,ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
In this role, you will drive the design and development of world class demos for prospective customers and partners by applying modern and cutting-edge technologies. This is your chance to support interesting customer use cases by providing your thought leadership to teams and help influence the product roadmaps.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Be part of vertical scrum team consisting a mix of Business Architect, Developers and QAs.
- Participate in technical design and development of the targeted Demo Scripts
- Contribute to design and development of features enabling customers to differentiate themselves from competitors and driving them to stay ahead
- Visualize scenarios, needs of applications and design robust models
- Identify and assess the impact of an enhancement or a change across multiple base applications and drive an optimal solution.
- Adopt best design / coding practices supporting backward compatibility, seamless upgrades generating optimal performance.
- Carry out PoCs / spikes for use cases dealing with complex scenarios
- Adapt to frequent change
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Work in strict timeframes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Work as part of a collaborative team with mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
Skills Required For Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
- 1-2 years of software development experience, preferably working experience on Pega’s PRPC tool.
- BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong PRPC technical skills, preferably Pega 7 and above. Participates in design and development of features.
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Working experience in any Key domains like Financial Services , Insurance, Government, Communications, Healthcare , Customer Service across any of these domains will be an added advantage.
- A creative problem solver – passionate to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skill
What You’ve Accomplished :
- Ability to design solutions to simple to medium complex problems/use cases using Pega technologies
- An understanding of (Pega based) applications’ architecture preferable
- Ability to think and code fast independently with little hand holding and mostly driven with self- initiation
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Pega Offers You :
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Documents to be Carried for Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Pegasystems Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.