Paypal off campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech | Chennai – Apply Online
Paypal hiring freshers for the recruitment of Intern International in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
|Details Of Paypal off campus drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various Check Official link|
|Experience Needed||2+ yrs|
|Job Location||, Chennai|
|Salary||Bast in Industry Best in industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
|Official Website||[email protected]|
- Experience in large scale HADR Cloud-based systems
- Produce technical design specifications and guidance to the appropriate detail, acting as an advisor to a zone and/or multiple charters
- Own technical approach to solving problems, tech backlog for your zone
- Produce documentation proving the value of proposed solutions and providing paths to implementation
- Define architecture for the platform/product, build and update the roadmap to achieve this architecture.
- Exhibits mastery of a few functional zones and multiple pieces of the application
- Provide a vision of the core framework of technology services and the components for your product which enable reuse by the technology teams
- Build vs. Buy vs. Adopt: Cultivate awareness and opportunities for new & existing open source technologies; understand where & how to leverage them, or when its more appropriate to build from scratch.
- Use techniques such as prototype (e.g. 4+1 architecture) and analytics to demonstrate value of solutions
- 2+ years of solid experience in all facets of SDLC, primarily with object-oriented languages such as JAVA/J2EE
- Extensive experience in designing, documenting, and implementing advanced software processes and process improvement tools.
- Strong experience in applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles
- Hands on experience in developing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, etc.), including strong data architecture
- Well versed with distributed computing technologies (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API and multi-threaded programming
- Familiar with Unix/Linux, SQL, NOSQL technologies
Nice to Have
- Experience in online payments and Regulatory domains is a plus
- Work with business users to define the key business requirements and translate them into process/technical solutions
- Ensure that the software system meets/adheres to relevant industry standards
- Formulate efficient tradeoffs between Requirements and a low Time-To-Production.
- Own and drive design, development and delivery of features.
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Identify reusable components and have logical/physical separation to scale individually
- Prepare and review Design/Architectural changes to improve productivity and for better customer experience
- Engage in recruitment process to identify top talent
- Mentor and develop junior engineers