Passport Office Recruitment 2020 | PO, DPO & APO Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date Within 60 days | Passport Jobs Notification @ www.portal2.passportindia.gov.in
Passport Office Recruitment 2020: Central Passport Organization, a subordinate office of the Ministry of External Affairs intends to fill up the following posts in passport offices at Cochin, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Dehradun, Guwahati, Mumbai & Raipur. It invites offline mode application from officers of Central govt/ State govt/ UT. There are 10 vacancies are filled by Passport office and these vacancies are assigned for latest Passport Office Job Vacancies i.e. Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form to given address within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular.
Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis and should hold Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years. Passport Office will reruit the candidates on interview basis and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at Cochin [Kerala], Delhi, Mumbai [Maharashtra], Ahmedabad [Gujarat], Bhopal [MP], Dehradun [Uttarakhand], Guwahati [ Assam ] & Raipur [Chhattisgarh]. Before apply to these Passport Jobs candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Passport Office Delhi vacancy, upcoming Passport Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Passport Office Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Central Passport Organization|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer|
|Job Location||, Cochin (Kerala), Delhi, Mumbai (Maharashtra), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Bhopal (MP), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Guwahati (Assam) & Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Passport Office Job Vacancies
- As per the notification, overall 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Deputy Passport Officer||06||Rs.67700-208700|
|Assistant Passport Officer||01||Rs.56100-177500|
Eligibility Criteria for Passport Officer, Dy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer Posts
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Should hold Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Passport Office will recruit the candidates on interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply Passport Office Jobs 2020
- Go to official website portal2.passportindia.gov.in.
- Click “Circular” find the advertisement “Vacancy Circular”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Passport Officer Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Passport Office Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Station, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.