Orica Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Mining Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Kolkata , West Bengal | Apply Online
Company Profile : Orica – Every day, all around the world, the people of Orica help mobilise vital resources essential to progress and prosperity. Resources that make energy, transport and infrastructure, modern electronics and new technologies that billions of people rely on. Our story began back in 1874 when we supplied explosives to goldfields in Australia. Since then we’ve grown to become the global leader in mining and civil blasting. Providing world-class products and services to extract minerals safely, efficiently and responsibly. We are truly a global company, with 11,500 employees around the world. Our community of engineers, scientists, technologists, business specialists, operators and on-site crew, support customers in more than 100 countries.
|Details Of Orica Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Mining Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - Mechanical/Mining||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Orica Jobs 2020 :
- We’re helping shape the future of our industry and we’re looking for the next generation of graduates who will play an important role in helping us reach our vision.
- We believe it’s important for our graduates to explore. So, we’ll give you real responsibilities from day one and support your development throughout.
- Discover a specialist role, a broad career-path, or even an unexpected future.
- Our aim is for you to have the right tools to flourish and navigate your career, wherever you’d like to go.
DEVELOP WITH US
- Our 2-year fixed term Graduate Program will enable you to rotate across the business which will give you the experiences you need to set your career up for success.
- From having your own coach, to group learning sessions and participating in an interactive annual conference, we’ll support your development as you build lasting connections with your peers from diverse locations and disciplines.
Documents to be Carried for Orica Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Orica Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.