OrangeMantra Off Campus Drive 2020 | Android Developer | BE / B.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : OrangeMantra – we, at Orange Mantra (OM), have been committed to serving clients with IT solutions like website, web application, & mobile apps development. We have also excelled at enterprise applications implementation and customization for businesses across a wide range of industries. Our experience has taught us one critical thing concerning how we see our business. And it is that our clients are not just looking for technology, rather, they are looking for a technical solution to their business problem or to achieve their business vision.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For OrangeMantra Jobs 2020 :
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills Required For OrangeMantra Jobs 2020 :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Design patterns like MVC, MVP
- Hands On experience in Retrofit, dagger, RxJava
Documents to be Carried for OrangeMantra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For OrangeMantra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.